The right to disconnect: how to encourage a healthy work-life balance
Date(s) - 2nd November 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date: Tuesday 2nd November
Time: 11am – 12 noon
Join London HR Connection in collaboration with Croner-i’s free webinar, for expert advice on how to help your workforce ‘disconnect’, and stay healthy, happy and productive at work.
To guarantee your place, simply complete the short registration form HERE.
What you’ll learn…
- What the right to disconnect is
- Why UK employers may need to consider it
- How to make it work in practice
And after watching this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Understand why the right to disconnect is a big HR issue
- Identify how you can protect your employees by implementing it
- See the long-term benefits of setting clear boundaries on working time
Amanda Chadwick – HR expert
Amanda is an experienced and well known HR speaker, presenter and broadcaster specialising in all areas of HR, employment law and employee wellbeing.