Return to work – managing the transition safely and operating the flexible furlough scheme
Date(s) - 26th June 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
A free of charge webinar brought to you by London HR Connection in collaboration with DAC Beachcroft.
With the UK Government implementing the exit strategy from lockdown increasing numbers of employees are returning to work. In this webinar our experts, Deborah Hely and Nick Chronias employment law specialists and partners at DACBeachcroft will look at:
- Risk assessments
- Assessing the right time to go back – employee surveys and feedback
- Changing working practices
- Temperature testing and health declarations
- Working from Home – requirements for safe place of work
- Addressing concerns for those who cannot or refuse to return
- Operating the flexible furlough scheme
Timing: 10 to 11 am – Friday 26 June
40 minutes presentation followed by 20 minutes questions
Please book your place now and a link will be sent out one day before the webinar plus a document providing more details to help you join the webinar.
There is no cost for this webinar.
Thank you to our sponsors DAC Beachcroft.
Bookings are closed for this event.