Successfully navigating the WFH legal minefield
Date(s) - 14th October 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
The London HR Connection is delighted to invite you to join our webinar at 10am on 14th October when we will be talking about how best to manage the maze of potential legal issues arising from our mass transition to home working or, more commonly known as the latest acronym, WFH.
Deborah Hely and Udara Ranasinghe, specialist employment lawyers and Partners at DAC Beachcroft will look at the legal and practical aspects of the changes we have made and expect to make now the workforce has embraced or rejected homeworking in current and future times. We will discuss the following and finish with a joint discussion on what members have experienced and expect for the future:
- When will home working change from a temporary to a permanent arrangement?
- When is a redundancy situation created?
- Is home working suitable alternative employment?
- New recruits – contractual terms – an express right to change to remote working
- Health and Safety – risk assessments, provision of equipment
- Discrimination issues
- Tax and data protection
- Can employers insist on remote working?
- Can and why would employers want to insist on office working?
- What are other businesses doing?
- Other contractual terms worth thinking about for the future including lay-offs, bonuses etc.
Cost – free of charge
Bookings are closed for this event.