Delivering an ROI on workplace wellbeing
Date(s) - 20th October 2021
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This event will be delivered by webinar.
The London HR Connection is delighted to invite you to our webinar on 20th October. In conjunction with Thrive, our sponsors for the session and one of the world’s leading mental health app providers supporting over 3.8 million employees globally, we will be talking about just how you can improve workplace wellbeing and see a return on your investment.
During this workplace mental health ROI workshop our panel will be discussing issues such as:
- How workplace wellbeing can be improved over the next 12 months
- How we can engage employees with different incentives introduced
- How we can actually gain an ROI on our activities
- How we can change attitudes and empower wellbeing as a core business requirement and
- Proven ROI models and how they have worked in leading organisations
Dr. Andres Fonseca is the CEO and Co-founder of Thrive and will be the event chair.
Our guest speakers will include:
- Helen Knight, group health and wellbeing manager at Vinci PLC
- Tom Freestone, HR business partner at Fieldfisher Solicitors
- Claire Renney, health and wellbeing manager at the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- 16:00 – Presentation including questions and answers
- 17:30 – Close
Please note, the zoom link will be issued one day before the webinar and again one hour before.
Bookings are closed for this event.